Digital Assignment Notebook - Keeping Students Organized

APP Highlight: Reminders 

Each year we give our students a paper version of an assignment notebook.  This notebook has a lot of useful things like our bell schedule, school policy, and various helpful hints for students.  We also give each student an iPad.  Wouldn't it be great if we could merge the two together?  

There are a TON of apps out there that serve as a digital assignment notebook. Which one is best? Should we just teach our kids to use a calendar?  

Luckily, I am not the person that makes that decision.  I just get to share with you what I think is a good option and wait for feedback.  

Today I wanted to highlight the Reminders app.  Why?  Well, I think it is very functional.  It is FREE.  It is very easy to use.  It is already on every iPad our students have.  Those are all positives to me.  

Here is a quick tutorial on how to use the  Reminders APP:

Pretty easy, right?

What other methods have you used in your classroom to help your students get organized?  
Leave a comment below and let's keep the conversation going.

Comments

Popular Posts